Wednesday, November 17, 2010

true story..


Before the yo gabba gabba madness that was .. we had to sell pies for the cub scouts at the craft fair at the local middle school.. It was actually quite fun. Even thought the parking was utterly ridiculous but that is another story.. as we were leaving, violet screams "Jesus" not in a praise Jesus, Amen sort of way.. it was more like JEEE-SUS I just stepped on a lego in the middle of the night kind of way, or in a "I can't find my keys and have to be a work in 7 minutes " sort of way.. or even the kind of way one might say this when one walks into the kitchen and both dogs are on the kitchen table sort of way.. hmmmm? So about 1,000 people turn around to hear who would scream JJEEE-SUS in such a manner and I want to crawl in a hole and I turn around and Violet is pointing to a Nativity scene and in fact Jesus is there.. :) and she was right.. she was just excited to see him..

2 comments:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

this story makes me so happy! I bet you wanted to just disappear. :)

Lacey said...

Amanda, that is hilarious!