Thursday, September 20, 2007

News

Violet had her 4 month well check today. She is doing great. She weighed 12.5 lbs. The dr. said that is double her birth weight, so right on track. She is in the 5th percentile, so again right on track with the family. They always try to warn me that it is not a big deal.. I know , I know.. She is small. She has however cried all evening since her shots. I did take a picture, but my camera is in the car! it is 55 degrees and pouring rain- so in fact- it is really 45 degrees! I will post pictures tomorrow. Abe had soccer practice and he was David Beckham junior. I don't know what happened really. I am loving it though. They had a scrimmage and he scored a goal! :) Hooray! They tasted the apples that they picked at the orchard today at school. they were learning about apples this week. they tried red, green, and yellow apples. Abe likes yellow ones best- apparently they are the juiciest! Parkers school is doing fundraising- yup the wrapping paper/chocolate same stuff! They have a feature where you can get it online and she gets credit for it.. so.. i expect the grandparents to do their "duty" and help the poor girl out! I will post instructions tomorrow. We only know two families here who don't have kids at our school so give her a break! The wrapping paper is great quality- there are samples in the book we have!
Hope all is well with you!
Oh can you keep our dear friend Aaron in your prayers? He is undergoing chemotherapy.
thanks-

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Sounds as if Violet is thriving! Sorry to hear about her crying after SHOT day. Hopefully today was better for you.
Go Becks! Glad to hear Abe is adjusting to soccer...you knew he would.
I will take a look at the Christmas wrap once you post the online stuff. I would love to help Parker out.
Hope you're doing well yourself.
Miss ya!