Sunday, November 7, 2010

fall.


























Fall has been good to us.. :) I has been eventful to say the least.. The kids have switched schools, Violet started school, soccer games, ballet, parts in the Nutcracker.. oh my! This past summer we moved into our new house and are getting settled in.. I feel like it takes such a long time.. I sometimes catch myself driving to the old house out of habit.. Parker and abe both played soccer again this year and have had great seasons.. They are almost done.. soccer season here is LOOOONGG! Last year it felt like it rained EVERY week and this year has been minimal rain.. :)
I did post some pictures to fb but can post some here as well. I will be updating the blog regularly for awhile .. :) For those who are far away we love you and miss you...

No comments: