Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's been awhile..




I realize it has been awhile since I last posted.. I lost the camera battery charger.. and was waiting on a new one to arrive... It has also been a bit crazy.. It is typical when our dad is on a business trip.. after about three months it gets a little hairy around here.. I hit a slump and it feels like I can't hold it all together anymore. It usually passes.. :) It HAS to anyway... Things are going well at our end.. it feels like spring is springing around here - which I LOOOOOOVE! I will say winter was very very mild here.. (sorry guys..) Here are some photos of the last month or so..

Violet and Heidi.. whom she loves and adores..
lots of puzzle action.. Violet is loving puzzles lately and I think she actually "gets" it..




No comments: