Thursday, August 6, 2009

craft night


Our monthly craft night meets the third THursday oif the month.. We took a few months off due to crazy schedules.. It was wonderful to meet again and craft together. I decided to make this cute little card holder this month. I did not think of this idea myself. I found it here inkingidaho.blogspot.com It has the step by step instructions.. so you can try it yourself.. It is in different colors and papers but Stampin' Up! just released the new catalog ( email me if you would like one and I will mail it to you! ) This project uses our new in colors for the year. Six special colors available for one year only - And new designer series paper called Razzleberry Lemonade. It would make a great gift. I can already picture it using Christmas paper.. I cna't wait to make more. It holds 4 ards and envelopes. This is the front, but the back looks just like the front..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: