Thursday, August 14, 2008

Junie and Mr. Woo

I did not know what to expect when we went to see Junie b Jones.. It was way bette than I expected. The front of the store was cleared out for the children to sit down.. Then she came out with Mr. Woo the bus driver from the books and they had a 45 minute show about her books- it was really funny- afterwards we were able to get in line and she signed /stamped all of the books you brought with you from home or what you brought with you- we chose our faves to bring with us. We also got a little bag with Junie B. Jones stickers and a scrapbook like item. It was a highlight of the summer for Parker.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

How fun! I can't wait to do things like this with Ryleigh. I can't believe how much Parker is growing up. I can't believe school is right around the corner. This summer flew.