Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gratitude..

I am teaching a class on Gratitude journal in March.. It is going to be a composition notebook covered with pretty paper-stamped image on front..etc. i will post a pic.. anyhoo- four years ago, i was able to do a fabulous Beth Moore Bible study called Believing God. If you ever get the chance to do it, i highly recommend it- it was LIFE CHANGING for me- - at the end of each day you had to write down 3 things you were thankful for/or where God was faithful to you- At first, I hated, really hated this part of the assignments- gradually, i had a change of heart- and really came to enjoy it.. in fact, i then started my gratitude journal.. I have four years worth of these.. It is AMAZING to look back on these. There are many times, I am afraid, lonely, fearful, plain angry, jealous- you get it.. but I look back on my journals and I can see it- all of my gratitude, thankful and the Faithfulness! and when i think I cannot not survive another temper tantrum, holiday without my husband it really redirects me..
so all you wise readers out there- I need you to give me a thought, verse, whatever, about gratitude for my class. I NEED YOOU HELP!:)

4 comments:

Agamagra Blackray said...

See Online Virus and Spyware Scan

Maribeth said...

Amanda,
First you need to change your settings on your post because you're getting spammed with viruses on your blog. I will send you an email on what to do.
Second, I will give it some thought and get back to you.

Amanda said...

thanks-faye :)

Maribeth said...

No problem. Still thinking over the gratitude deal.